Friday 22 May 2015

HOUSE OF NINES - STUDIO VISIT

After Jacket Required, Ross was very keen for me to make a return trip to London to meet the rest of the team and visit the studios.

House of Nines currently work out of two main studios, one in Kentish Town and the other in Wapping.

Over the few days I met most of the rest of the team, as well as talking through with Ross my role in the company when I move down in the summer.

Unfortunately I am not legally allowed to say a lot of what I will be working on but I will be running the website, handling the social media as well as working with branding, promotion and editorial work. 

I am very much looking forward to moving down to London and beginning the next stage of both my professional and personal life. This is an incredible opportunity and is a great foot in the door of the industry I want to work in, doing the work I want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment