Friday 22 May 2015

HOUSE OF NINES - JACKET REQUIRED

As part of my application process for House of Nines, they invited me down to meet them at Jacket Required. 

Jacket Required is a two-day menswear trade fair, showcasing the standout labels from across the world.

This was the first trade fair I had been to and it really cemented my want to work in that industry. Not only was it full of cool people and cool clothes I really felt at home there and knew that this was the industry I wanted to work in. 

Whilst there, I met several other interesting designers and companies as well as having a very successful talk with Ross from House of Nines. 

This was a real boost to the confidence, especially in my ability as a designer.

Whilst there a photographer from GQ took my photo to be included on the best-dressed men at Jacket Required feature on the website.



No comments:

Post a Comment